The Indian River County Youth Livestock and Horticulture Inc is a Florida registered Not for Profit Corporation that is recognized as tax exempt by IRS code 501 (c) 3.
Formed in July 2017 the aim and purpose of the Indian River County Youth Livestock and Horticulture Inc is to promote and encourage the work of 4-H Clubs, Future Farmers of America, and adult leaders of Indian River County in promoting any phase of the agriculture industry.
1. To promote Livestock, horticulture and the agriculture industry in the community, involving youth, and members of their families and community.
2. To teach youth fundamentals and professionalism of animal husbandry and business.
3. To plan and host successful local livestock and horticulture shows highlighting the youth of Indian River County.
4. The main emphasis will not be on profit, but the project as a learning tool to build and develop respectable and responsible young adults with marketable skills.
IRCYLH is a member based non-profit. Membership is open to any individuals 21 and over who live or work in Indian River County and share the mission and goals of IRCYLH.
Members annually elect the Board of Directors, Committee Chairs and Committees that will head the running of the annual fair time show and auction.
Our Executive Committee for 2019-20:
David Flynt - President
Brian Bender - Vice President
Lisa Bailey - Secretary
Treasurer - Amanda Richardson
Wesley Davis Officer
Steve Graul Officer
Susan Adams Officer
Show and Auction Directors
Barn Director Scott Russell
- Kevin Peavy - Swine
- Kaleigh Patteson - Cattle
- Maryanne Bender - Horticulture
- Christina Arce - Goats
- Laura Goodger - Rabbit/Cavy
- Ashley Flood- Poultry
Leah Flynt - Sponsorship Director
Kim English - Buyers Appreciation Director
PJ Pastor - Auction Night and Harvest Director
Beth Stabe - Special Events Director
Amanda Mace - Educational Events Director
Dave Bailey - Clerk of the Auction
Michelle Hamson - Record Books Committee Director
Directors at Large:
Copyright © 2020 Indian River County Youth Livestock and Horticulture Inc - All Rights Reserved.